C3 ST Long Device
The C3 ST Long is a lengthened version of the C3 Device DESIGNED FOR PUSHING 10 EXTRA LARGE CASTER-LIFT SHOPPING CARTS IN BACKWARDS. Make shopping cart retrieval easier, safer, faster!
Companies that use caster-lift carts include Costco, Sam’s Club, Walmart and many Target locations. The C3 ST Long Device will span from handle to handle on 10 of Costco’s shopping carts (which are some of the largest and longest in the industry).
To maintain control, tighten the C3 ST Long Device only enough to keep the carts together and push them in backwards. Be careful not to overtighten the C3 ST Long Device with caster-lift carts as this may cause them to drift sideways.
C3 ST Long Device Features
• Usable length of 11’1″, enough to accommodate 10 of the largest, club style, caster-lift shopping carts in the industry.
• Custom zinc plated metal S-hooks with a durable high-quality Permaprene over-mold.
• Robust 3/8” glass-filled nylon ratchet and handle.
• Cordage 100% made in the USA.
• The proprietary military-spec “zero stretch” cordage of all C3 Devices is waterproof, UV resistant and features a patented neo-tech braid and solid poly core for superb abrasion resistance and durability.
• Redesigned ratchet release lever with comfort grip for increased durability and ease of use.
• Proudly assembled in the USA from exacting components.
• Ships individually packaged with instructions.
• Available in blue, red and orange.
C3 ST Long Device Weight and Dimensions
Weight: 1.45 lbs.,
Usable length: 11’1″, enough to accommodate 10 extra-large club style, caster-lift shopping carts.
Bagged Dimensions: 10” X 6” X 3”